Wintersportverein Ebbs/Sektion Alpin
Kaiserbergstraße, 6341 Ebbs
+43 664 1553582 | email@example.com
On this page you will find everything you need to know about participating in the KOASA March. Whether that be the schedule, the conditions of participation or keeping replenished, below you can find out more about all this in order to plan your day as best as possible.
Schedule of the Koasamarsch "light" 2021:
- The 51st edition will not take place as usual.
- There will be no event on the 19th June 2021.
- In the period between the 19th and 27th June 2021, everyone can individually complete the selected route whenever he or she wishes.
- The result can be entered afterwards by hand via a link that will be sent as an e-mail.
- Medals can be collected from the following offices of the Kufsteinerland Tourist Board during opening hours: Kufstein office (Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm, Saturday 9 - 12.30) and Niederndorf office (Monday - Friday 9 am - 12 am).
- How to contact the organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 664 1553582
Wintersportverein Ebbs/Sektion Alpin
- Entry deadline is 18th June 2021
The entry fee entitles you to participate in the Koasamarsch light this year.
Trail running - until 19th June 2021:
- € 50,- (Marathon and Classic Run) / € 40,- (Höllenritt)
- Youth prices until age group 2005: € 25,- (Marathon and Classic Run) / € 20,- (Höllenritt
IVV-Fit-Hike - until 19th June 2021:
- 40er Classic Run: € 40,- / 20er Hike through hell: € 30,- / 12er Valley hike: € 20,- / 5er Valley hike: € 10,-
- Youth prices until age group 2005: 40' Classic: € 20,- / 20' Hike through hell: € 15,- / 12' Valley hike: € 10,- / 5' Valley hike: € 10,-
Collective registration of groups as well as individuals by paying the entry fee to the account of Raika Ebbs: IBAN: AT22 3635 8000 0372 2873 | BIC: RZTIAT22358
Certificates can be downloaded directly under Raceresult in the result list by name.
Medals can be collected at the following offices of the Kufsteinerland Tourist Office during opening hours:
- Kufstein office (Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm, Saturday 9 am - 12.30).
- Office Niederndorf (Monday - Friday 9 - 12 am)
- When crossing public roads, the statutory road traffic rules are to be adhered to.
- Due to the risk of rabies, pets which are brought along must be kept on a lead.
- Smoking is not permitted in forested areas.
- Throwing away paper and other rubbish pollutes the environment is therefore forbidden. As per legal stipulations participants will be held accountable for their actions. Rubbish is to be disposed of in the containers provided.
- All runners should install the emergency app of the Tyrol mountain rescue on their smartphones, so that the participants can be found as quickly as possible in case of an emergency. Almost exact positioning of the accident location with an integrated GPS module means that the time between the alert and rescue is considerably reduced. At the same time, a telephone connection allows clarification of the emergency situation and support of the parties concerned when dealing with the situation. This makes the Tyrol mountain rescue emergency app a valuable supplement to the Alpine emergency number 140, and means that it can even save lives.
- We recommend that you take out recovery cost insurance. This is valid for the entire year, for the whole family, for just €28/year. Plus you support the work of the mountain rescue with your purchase! With the insurance you are covered for costs arising from a search, and rescue with a helicopter up to the transfer to a rescue vehicle.
- For all registered participants the starting place is fixed for 2022.
- Combination of temporary and permanently marked route
- GPX-Track of the course
- KOASAMARSCH finisher medal
- Online certificate
Info about the competitions
Start and Finish:
- For all seven versions of the "Ebbser Koasamarsch light" there is one start and finish location. This is the event centre of the Neue Mittelschule in Ebbs. Von dort startet ihr individuell auf eure Strecke, wann immer ihr wollt.
- Can be chosen individually in the period from 19th – 27th June.
Route lengths and Metres altitude:
- KOASA Marathon: 44.0 km and 2100m altitude
- KOASA Classic Run: 33.0 km and 1730m altitude
- KOASA Half marathon: 21.0 km and 1000m altitude
IVV Fit Hike:
- ‘40’ Classic: 33.0 km and 1730 m altitude
- ‘20’ Hike Hölle: 21.0 km and 1000m altitude
- ‘12’ Valley hike: approx. 12 km
- ‘5’ Valley hike: approx. 5 km
The routes are marked by signs, tape, flags and ground markings (arrows), and in different colours according to the levels of difficulty:
- Yellow: KOASA Marathon - ÖM in Trailmarathon
- Black: KOASA Classic Run / "40s" Classic
- Red: KOASA Höllenritt / "20s" Hike Hölle
- Blue: Valley hike 12 km
- White/Pink: Valley hike 5 km
Time measurement by the event organiser (race result - Andreas Mayr).
- Car park Kirchplatz Ebbs
- Car park Raiffeisenplatz
- Car park Schopperweg
There are no refreshment stations on the course. Please stock up on your own with provisions and water and use the huts on the route.
This is how you get your personal certificate of participation and land on the results list of the Koasamarsch light:
- Record trail or hike
- Create a screenshot or photo of your recording
- Upload it to myraceresult via the individual link that will be sent to you by email.
You can download the certificate as soon as the results are published on Raceresult on 28th June.
Scavenger hunt for hikers
For the hikers there will be various hidden words along the route, which you will need to collect your finisher medal from the Kufsteinerland Tourist Office.
Here are some tips on where the words might be hidden.
1. Look out for light-coloured spruce boards with black lettering.
2. The boards are located near huts on the route
3. On the red route (20' hike) you will find 2 panels, on the black route (40' hike) there are 4 panels hidden.
Have fun searching!
Know who your opponents are: Here you find the current starter list. It can be filtered individually according to distance, name, starting number,...
Please adjust your tour planning according to the weather.
Weather and weather forecast for Ebbs