Preparations are underway! The 51st Koasamarsch in Ebbs will take place in 2021
For all organisers, the past year and the coming months have been special and challenging. We want to meet the challenge in order not to postpone the 51st Koasamarsch again. It is too much of a tradition for us.
That is why we have decided to take the following measures:
- The 'Koasamarsch' will definitely be scheduled for 19 June 2021. The date will not be moved to the autumn, as this would lead to schedule conflicts with other competitions.
- The first COVID concept is ready. It will be adapted depending on the current situation in June and the requirements of the authorities.
- Unfortunately there will be no party in the start/finish area. Even though the get-together is one of the reasons for many to participate. This year gatherings are simply not a good idea.
- We reserve the right to make further restrictions, e.g. on the maximum number of participants (less than the current 1250 participants in total), the type of event and design of the start/finish area.
- Mid-May we will decide in which form the Koasamarsch will take place. Of course we will inform you immediately.
- The good news is: There will definitely be a finisher medal and a certificate for everyone!
We will keep you updated here and on our social media channels and hope to see you again very soon!
Your Organisation Team